Enhanced 911 Service
customers the ability to quickly and efficiently
provide E911 to their remote locations and multi-office
campus spaces to protect their employees in case
The e911ToGo process is straightforward and elegant:
Our PBX / Enterprise product is a turnkey solution
that provides an organization with an efficient
and cost effective way to manage it's E911 database.
Clients can pick and choose from one or all of the
Multi-line Telephone Systems (MLTS) or PBXs
depending on age, pose their own set of challenges.
The design of the delivery of the 911 call is
as important as the database management process.
Design must take into consideration many qualities
of the existing PBX/PBX network.
1. Is the PBX legacy of newer vintage?
2. Can the PBX/PBX cluster generate calling party
ID to the PST network? ISDN PRI or CAMA
3. Does the PBX and the remote locations networked
reside in the same tandem service area?
4. Does the PBX produce or accommodate emergency
notification of a 911 call placed?
In addition to these important questions, setting
up the E911 data for the PBX can be a complicated
and arduous process. e911ToGo will consult with
the customer to create the data to the specifications
required within the city and county each location
resides. If the data audit becomes too much of
a burden, e911ToGo will perform an onsite audit
of all telephone locations. e911ToGo employs highly
trained staff in pairs of two to comb every possible
telephone location within the organization’s confines.
Often, once the data is built, e911ToGo will import
back into the customer PBX administration software
the entire location directory file.
Our customers have no need for onsite equipment
or software. Database management is performed
by the PBX administrator when he or she performs
the MAC within the PBX Administration web portal.
No need to learn another platform. The PBX administration
web portal exports the station level directory
directly to e911ToGo system.
e911ToGo takes it from there. Our proprietary
automation technology does the conversion and
reformatting to regional Data Service Center’s
NENA standard format. Error flagging and correction,
and transaction reporting are performed through
routines and sub-routines of the data center.
When errors occur which requires human intervention,
our customer support personnel step in to rectify
The enterprise PBX (PBX cluster) needs only
to delivery the calling number to the PSTN via
an ISDN PRI pipe or CAMA trunk to be technically
ready to deliver ALI to the PSAP.
e911ToGo’s PBX product provides the following:
• Identify the appropriate solution to minimize
impact to the organization.
• Create the database to NENA standards.
• Perform onsite station/location audit (per request).
• Transmit data to the Automatic Location Information
regional data repositories and/or adjunct equipment.
• Maintain and update database.
• Provide detailed/customized reports.
• Provide on-going consultation and support.
• Consult, recommend, and provide all switch adjunct/network
• Recommend and implement Gateway Services as
• Provide and implement Gateway Services as appropriate.
• Recommend, coordinate, & order proper E-911
network connections (CAMA trunk/ISDN PRI).
• Coordination of number ranges.
• Testing of implementation.
Data Interface Options
• e911ToGo provides a custom web interface to
accept data from customer existing change management
• e911ToGo maintains all stations, both DID and
non-DID numbers or IDs.
• Incremental or full switch data change downloads.
• Security and Confidentiality
• Data is maintained in strict confidence.
• Database is not accessible from external network.
• Data is backed up daily, with off-site copies
• e911 ToGo, or it's vendor, maintains full liability
Pricing for our e911 product depends upon the
number of DIDs you have in the system and the
term of your agreement. Our standard pricing
is as follows:
The pricing shown below is based on a 3 year agreement with monthly service fees
paid in advance. Monthly service pricing is on a per DID basis and depends upon
the number of active DIDs for which we provide e911 service. There is also a
minimum monthly service fee of $195, subject to the rates provided below. At
the lower level it takes 135 DIDs to meet the minimum. In addition to the monthly
minimum, there is a one time set up fee of $1,795.
Price per DID per Month.
Don't wait any longer to get E911 enabled,
your business depends on it.
Get Info Now!